Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I Hate About Summer

Things I Hate About Summer:
  1. It's hot outside
  2. There's no hockey
  3. The ice rinks cut back their public skating hours
  4. Seriously, it is fucking hot out there
  5. Kids are out roaming the street instead of in school, (not that the school system is worth a shit in this town, but it at least keeps the hoodlums-in-waiting off the goddamn streets)
  6. There's spiderwebs EVERYWHERE outside
  7. Do you know how uncomfortably goddamn hot it is out there? I'm sweating through my dress clothes just walking to work. AT 8:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING
  8. It's wedding season, and seeing people a) throwing their lives away or b) being happier than me drives me nuts
  9. Trying to keep it cool in my apartment costs me a shitload of money in electric bills
  10. FUCK THIS HEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment